MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Groups order (gid link)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, it helped but there is little problem ..!! I Can't arrange the groups which are not* included in forum team ..!!

These one in box ..!!

[Image: NCg0riu.jpg]
You could always create a usergroup legend yourself and order it however you like.
Hm, you could probably just use phpMyAdmin to manually set an order on those ones to be honest.
(2016-07-06, 08:42 PM)Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]You could always create a usergroup legend yourself and order it however you like.

It actually don't redirects to groups on click ..!!

(2016-07-06, 08:47 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Hm, you could probably just use phpMyAdmin to manually set an order on those ones to be honest.

Matt Bro, I had an idea about it but not an expert though, when I try to change gid, Idk I'm applying right option to change order or not ..!! well it is sending me, this error (in pic), can you please help me bit to change this order? So, I can exactly be there where I want, in between thanks alot for your active support ..!!

[Image: oO4SyMQ.png]
You don't want to be changing the gid column, change the disporder instead.
(2016-07-06, 09:02 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]You don't want to be changing the gid column, change the disporder instead.

Thanks alot Brother and it really worked ..!! hi5 Big Grin
Pages: 1 2