MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with typing message in Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will just show you the issue:
[Image: syZsTTL.jpg]
[Image: K0Kyoix.jpg]
On the MyBB forums I can type. But on the other forum it just doesn't appear. The forum administrator tried logging onto my account and it worked for him. I tried updating Java but as the forums are both the same it must be something with their database right?
which browser you are using ? can you see & use editor toolbar on this community forum ?
(2016-07-06, 09:55 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]which browser you are using ? can you see & use editor toolbar on this community forum ?

I tried with Microsoft edge. Chrome. Firefox and IE. The bottom picture is when I try to post a thread on this forum. The first is the other forum. I suppose editor toolbar is this? 
[Image: AuT4HCE.jpg]
yes, that is editor toolbar.
does minimizing categories on the index page work on that forum ?

do you see any errors at browser console (#) when you are at that forum (esp. firefox (#) & Chrome (#))
(2016-07-06, 10:16 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]yes, that is editor toolbar.
does minimizing categories on the index page work on that forum ?

do you see any errors at browser console (#) when you are at that forum (esp. firefox (#) & Chrome (#))

[Image: 4aAcL6O.jpg]
These errors occur when I try to make a new thread. Not when i'm on the forum browsing.
if that forum is using MyBB 1.8.x then request the owner to remove CKeditor. instead Rin editor can be used
(2016-07-06, 10:26 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if that forum is using MyBB 1.8.x then request the owner to remove CKeditor. instead Rin editor can be used

I doubt the owner will do that. They have a total post of 2609 posts so I may be the only one with this problem. Maybe there are a few others but it's a danish community that is related to Arma 3.

Well thanks for taking your time. I was hoping it would be something with my Java but I already updated to the latest version.

Have a nice day.  Big Grin