MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL when activating a plugin ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed MyAwards, KingStat, and a few other plugins. These two give me the same SQL error when I click Activated in the ACP to activate the plugin. 

[Image: 4302390ce8413a87520e8a82ffaa83ea.png]

It's got me heads over tails. I can't figure out why I'd be receiving this error. I've installed LAMP on my VPS, I have setup my database and everything else seems to work on my site. No cache problems, not PHP issues, nothing.

Thanks for the support!
You're getting it as the plugin hasn't been coded quite right; the sid column should be numeric, and it's trying to insert a empty value. I think your MySQL version/configuration means it's kicking up a fuss, other people's setups may just carry on.

Can you post the rest of the error (and link to the plugin download)? You've cropped out the bit with the error Toungue Just want to see the query so I can tell you what to remove.
(07-06-2016, 08:31 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]You're getting it as the plugin hasn't been coded quite right; the sid column should be numeric, and it's trying to insert a empty value. I think your MySQL version/configuration means it's kicking up a fuss, other people's setups may just carry on.

Can you post the rest of the error (and link to the plugin download)? You've cropped out the bit with the error Toungue Just want to see the query so I can tell you what to remove.

https://i.gyazo.com/4c6d916c97bffebe1588...5fdf72.png

That plugin is from http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=126

Also I'm affected by MyAwards from MyBBCentral. It's version 1.6 but I've used it with 1.8 in the past and it works just fine.
Okay, so from line 47 of that file, remove this:

"sid" => "",

The same will probably apply to other affected plugins.
(07-06-2016, 08:56 PM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so from line 47 of that file, remove this:

"sid" => "",

The same will probably apply to other affected plugins.

Which plugin file?
Will be the one inside ./inc/plugins/