MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: High query time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my query's time seems high. It goes from 60-145ms. From a plugin. Any way to lower this?
Not a lot we can suggest without knowing what the query is?
(2016-07-08, 09:42 AM)Matt. Wrote: [ -> ]Not a lot we can suggest without knowing what the query is?

[Image: a86db906ab181cbc8db10be49ee97fb1.png]
This plugin: https://github.com/EvolSoft/Followers-Fo...n-for-MyBB

Suggestions welcome.

Bumping

Guess not

If I can't bump I'm making a new account
Hmm very good question..
Quote:If I can't bump I'm making a new account

Please don't do this. You'll end up being denied support. If you don't have the patience to wait for a reply the team has no reason to help you.
(2016-07-08, 03:45 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If I can't bump I'm making a new account

Please don't do this. You'll end up being denied support. If you don't have the patience to wait for a reply the team has no reason to help you.

Yea, I didn't think that would be well received. My bad  Blush
Are you using 1.8.7 or 1.8.6? That query looks like one we had some problems with in 1.8.6 and comes from $db->table_exists(). Can you upgrade to the current release if not already, and make sure the files inc/db_mysql.php and inc/db_mysqli.php match those in the current release package?

PS: I banned your duplicate account. Duplicate accounts are against this site's rules.
(2016-07-08, 04:56 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using 1.8.7 or 1.8.6? That query looks like one we had some problems with in 1.8.6 and comes from $db->table_exists(). Can you upgrade to the current release if not already, and make sure the files inc/db_mysql.php and inc/db_mysqli.php match those in the current release package?

PS: I banned your duplicate account. Duplicate accounts are against this site's rules.

Alright.. 1.8.6. So would upgrading be the only fix?
You could just replace the two files I mentioned, but you should update anyway for the security fixes and enhancements.
From 100ms+
[Image: 6075c2b3f23521a17fb75ab7d0db3ccf.png]
to 1ms. Works for me. Thank you Euan T
[Image: b832be2f86f08bd6a3ebc166f9e7353c.png]