MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MYBULLETIN 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
unq Wrote:
P@trick Wrote:thats no problem of the theme, please ask in the general support forum.

It only happens when i add the inc files that come with this theme though. When i remove them and replace with the original, the board works fine - but the theme remains bugged.
The theme comes without any PHP files. Maybe you used a modded version of the orginal theme?
Please download the original version of the theme from the first page.
P@trick Wrote:
unq Wrote:
P@trick Wrote:thats no problem of the theme, please ask in the general support forum.

It only happens when i add the inc files that come with this theme though. When i remove them and replace with the original, the board works fine - but the theme remains bugged.
The theme comes without any PHP files. Maybe you used a modded version of the orginal theme?
Please download the original version of the theme from the first page.

My fault, thank you, i fixed it Toungue
Glad to hear you'll be moving this theme to 1.4 Big Grin. I plan to do something with your skin (re-skin your skin Toungue).
ahero4heor Wrote:Glad to hear you'll be moving this theme to 1.4 Big Grin. I plan to do something with your skin (re-skin your skin Toungue).
Nice to hear, I hope you will release this theme. Smile
I hope so too xD... But, not too soon. In time, for certain.
I downloaded this theme but no images are included to upload...?
WOW you are rigth! I missed to add them to the package.

Now the download includes all images. Thanks man!
Ok thankgod, I downloaded it and looked in the images folder and no images were in there (except for the spinners). I thought my computer had randomly hidden it..

I'll redownload it, nice theme Smile
P@trick Wrote:WOW you are rigth! I missed to add them to the package.

Now the download includes all images. Thanks man!
That's what I was asking about too. Smile
Glad it's fixed now.
Thanks again.
Great theme! Can you please tell how to use that kind of navbar but with other theme?

Thanks =D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36