MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MYBULLETIN 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Hmm looks like the plugin makes no template changes which you can see. Maybe you should ask the plugin author, but i suggest the problem is here:

Quote:<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td>
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td width="100%" valign="middle" style="padding-left:6px;">
<span style="font-size:large; font-weight:bolder;">{$post['profilelink']}</span> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}</span>
</td>
<td valign="top" style="white-space:nowrap">
<span class="smalltext">
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post['userreputation']}
Here you want the Plugin Template to be!
<br>
{$post['replink']}
</span>
</td></tr></table>
The Plugin Template is placed here!
Download link is dead, P@trick can you reupload it?
No it works! I suggest some server issues!
P@trick Wrote:
david432111 Wrote:I downloaded a theme somewhere a while ago that looks just like yours except for that it has dropdown menus and other stuff. I think he removed your copyright and put his own. If you want to see it pm me.
I am shure thats the problem! These modified versions are most times not 100% compatible to the newest mybb version. If you want to use the modified version, downgrade to mybb 1.2.11 (or even deeper). If you want to use mybb 1.2.12 i recommend you to use the newest (offical) version of my theme, which you find in this thread on the first post.

No, I never really used it. I just wanted to point out that he's stealing you work. Nice job on it by the way.
david432111 Wrote:No, I never really used it. I just wanted to point out that he's stealing you work. Nice job on it by the way.
I allow to modify and publish my themes, if the copyrigth isn't removed. Thats no problem for me. Smile
P@trick Wrote:
david432111 Wrote:No, I never really used it. I just wanted to point out that he's stealing you work. Nice job on it by the way.
I allow to modify and publish my themes, if the copyrigth isn't removed. Thats no problem for me. Smile

I just looked at it again, turns out that he did leave your copyright there. And it has dropdown menu's. Maybe you could use the code he used for dropdown menu's?
also thank plugin problem

this is my postbit_author_user template

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
<tr>
<td>
{$post['useravatar']}
</td>
<td width="100%" valign="middle" style="padding-left:6px;">
<span style="font-size:large; font-weight:bolder;">{$post['profilelink']}</span> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
<span class="smalltext">
{$post['usertitle']}<br />
{$post['userstars']}
{$post['groupimage']}</span>
</td>
<td valign="top" style="white-space:nowrap">
<span class="smalltext">
{$lang->postbit_joined} {$post['userregdate']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_posts} {$post['postnum']}<br />
{$lang->postbit_reputation} {$post['userreputation']}<br />
{$lang->thx_thank} {$post['thank_count']}<br />
{$post['thanked_count']}</span>
</td></tr></table>

i have add but not showing on post bit why ???

help me thanks
very nice template
jameel225 Wrote:this is my postbit_author_user template

i have add but not showing on post bit why ???
I dont see any problem with the template. You realy should ask the author of the plugin what's wrong.
Guys, can someone reup download link?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36