MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MYBULLETIN 2.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
MyBulletin
for MyBB 1.2.13

Impressions:
[attachment=6386] [attachment=6387] [attachment=6388] [attachment=6389]

Live Demo:
http://www.patrickjung.info/demo/themes.php?style=3

Description:
This theme imitates the vBulletin Default Style. There are no extra functions (like Popup search) or the original vBulletin Icons included. The Theme is HTML and CSS valid.

History:
26.05.07 - Version 1.1
27.05.07 - Version 2.1 releasd: Fixed IE Bugs! and two other ones
20.07.07 - Version 2.2 fixes some bugs and works with mybb 1.2.9
25.07.07 - Version 2.3: Speed improvement, easy to upgrade!
22.12.07 - Version 2.4: added vertical postsbit to default download, theme works now with mybb 1.2.10, some extra stuff
20.02.08 - Version 2.5: Fixes several bugs with mybb 1.2.12

Installation:
1. After downloading the Theme unpack it (with WinRAR or 7zip for example)
2. Go to the Admin Control Panel under Themes > Import
3. Search the MyBulletin XML File in the theme folder and click the Button "Import Theme"s (If your want to use the vertical postbit version, upload the MyBulletin_vertical_Postbit.xml file instead of the MyBulletin.xml file)
4. Upload the "images" folder to your forum home dictionary
5. You can replace the icons in the "Extra" folder with the default ones if you like them

Important:
1. You are not allowed to remove the MyBBDesign.com copyright, even if you modify the theme!
2. You can publish your modified version of the design, but keep the copyright!

[Image: download.gif]

I hope you enjoy this theme. If you can give me some criticism, I would be very thankful. Support is not guaranteed, but I will do my best and watching this thread and the mybbdesign.com forum.
wery nice theme thanks P@trick Smile ..
Good work. A lot of users was waiting that...
Wow really really nice.

==Edit==

Found a bug in when you click on a users profile
I cant see any bug, shadow? Confused
IT says edit/Ban user in each users profile
Now THAT is an awesome rip! Superior job sir. You have my sincerest respect for the work. I may even use it some day. Smile

Congrats.
Very well done indeed P@trick.., though I notice the same bug as Shadow82x
Yes i know the bug, since i wake up Big Grin

Go to the Admin CP, than "Templates" > "Modify/Delete" and choose "expand" for the MyBulletin Templates. Go to

"Member Templates" > "member_profile"

Search for:
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px">
<tr align="center">
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dedit%26u
id={$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%
3Faction%3Dmanageban%26auid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></td></tr></table>
Replace with:
{$adminoptions}
Search for:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->users_signature}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3">{$memprofile['signature']}</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
Replace with:
{$signature}

"Member Templates" > "member_profile_adminoptions"

Delete all and copy this code in the template:
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px">
<tr align="center">
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dedit%26uid=
{$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/i
ndex.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dmanageban%26auid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></td></tr></table>

"Member Templates" > "member_profile_signature"

Delete all and copy this code in the template:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->users_signature}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3">{$memprofile['signature']}</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

"footer"

Search for:
- {$admincplink} -
Replace with:
{$admincplink} -

"header_welcomeblock_member_admin"

Search for:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php">
{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>
Replace with:
- <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admi
n_dir']}/index.php">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>

I also changed the XML data in the download!
can i change the design of the navbar in this template? or am i stuck with the vbulletin default navbar? i'd like my users to click on images instead of words, so can this be edited without ruining the navbar? i tried but somehow the popup just stopped working
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36