MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mod CP and Admin CP are not showing up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9126b7f8f4b14da192462bb070cab278.png]

As you can tell Mod CP and Admin CP are not on this theme. I tried added to links to the header but whenever I did, I signed out, was a guest, and still saw the Admin and Mod CP.

I have the Mod CP and Admin CP href links but I don't know how to make them only viewable by certain usergroups.
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2016-07-10, 04:33 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

http://mobilewars.byethost9.com/

I am using a theme called Cracking-King.

I removed the Admin and Mod CP from the header.
Can you access the Admin Panel by url? Also, have you cleared your cookies to see the logging out issue is caused by your browser?
(2016-07-10, 05:56 AM)RobiLee Wrote: [ -> ]Can you access the Admin Panel by url? Also, have you cleared your cookies to see the logging out issue is caused by your browser?

Yes I can access the Admin and Mod panel by the url. No I have not cleared my cookies.
actually header_welcomeblock_member template consists of {$modcplink} and {$admincplink}

<ul class="menu panel_links">
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></li>
{$modcplink}
{$admincplink}
</ul>

moderator control panel link is visible to moderators & administrators
AND administrator control panel link is visible to administrators only
(2016-07-10, 05:59 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]actually header_welcomeblock_member template consists of {$modcplink} and {$admincplink}

<ul class="menu panel_links">
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php" class="usercp">{$lang->welcome_usercp}</a></li>
{$modcplink}
{$admincplink}
</ul>

moderator control panel link is visible to moderators & administrators
AND administrator control panel link is visible to administrators only

Thank you. It's now not showing for anyone but the mods and admins.