MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements 2.2 issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ad place with this new version is solved for most of themes but I am facing zone placement.

I removed files (each file) and uploaded it, twice.
Now new ad zone is not showing up.
I created new zone {myadvertisements[zone_4}] and placed it. Created new ad and for this ad zone but it does not appear on site. All other three "header, footer and postbit" which are already there with this plugin is working good and I using them but for new zone is not showing.

Is there anything I missed to upload? Because I did get this new plugin file, has no read me instructions. Read me file has empty and I do not get about upgrade file.

How to solve new ad zone to appear?
newly added zone code (eg. {myadvertisements[zone_4]}) needs to be manually added to the template (where you need advt~)
Yes, I understand. But my problem is something wrong with this version, it has upgrade file added and I do not get it why it is for, no read me file (empty).

Ad zones really have something wrong may be only with me. I created ads and set zone, later removed whole ad still it shows ad zone has one ad. To fix it I removed the file (file manager) and installed it one by one still facing same problem.

Second is, new ad zone does not appear even I have added the code {myadvertisements[zone_4]}

I checked it again by changing ad place. New ad zone_4 which I placed in posbit template, I checked it works on header template then again I placed it in postbit template(no ad display).