MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Icons issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a gif of my issue. This is only happening with child forums.

[Image: 80afa398cb7b71d9782651bdd24e9cd7.gif]

http://mobilewars.byethost9.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7
The image file you're linking to doesn't actually resolve to an image. It redirects to another website. If you try accessing it here: http://mobilewars.byethost9.com/images/ficons/25.png

It goes somewhere completely different. Maybe you should have a talk to your host? It doesn't really look like a MyBB issue. Probably more of a web server problem.

Check that the file exists in that folder as well. It might not!
You do not have subforum images set, which plugin are you using for custom forum images?
Also it is not Favicon, it is called Ficons Smile
Yea I was like huh? Favicons are the little icons on your browser tabs :p Hence why I am commenting

Could it be that the icon is too large? Or like the above comment suggested, that it's actually in that location? Is it a png extension? This is why I buy domains :/
(2016-07-11, 05:57 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You do not have subforum images set, which plugin are you using for custom forum images?

(2016-07-11, 06:27 AM)izakgewdrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was like huh? Favicons are the little icons on your browser tabs :p Hence why I am commenting

Could it be that the icon is too large? Or like the above comment suggested, that it's actually in that location? Is it a png extension? This is why I buy domains :/

Yeah I was going to put Ficon but I wasn't too sure so I didn't do it.

Umm the plugin I'm using is "MyForumIcons" by Ethan
(2016-07-11, 01:41 PM)Adversary Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-11, 05:57 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You do not have subforum images set, which plugin are you using for custom forum images?

(2016-07-11, 06:27 AM)izakgewdrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I was like huh? Favicons are the little icons on your browser tabs :p Hence why I am commenting

Yeah I was going to put Ficon but I wasn't too sure so I didn't do it.

Umm the plugin I'm using is "MyForumIcons" by Ethan

You need to add images for subforums icon as well.
It should work fine after it.