MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need assistance with borders on my forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm running a basic gaming forum and I'm pleased with the looks of it, however there is one thing that is bugging me and that's a certain border surrounding the main body of the forum itself.

I'll try and highlight the borders and part of the body I want to be transparent. See the photo below:

[Image: GnWgl9L.png]

Excuse my amazing Photoshop talent. The border my arrows are pointing at is the border I want transparent. The X's are fields I want transparent as well. I've had a look at the code myself but I'm not very experienced with MyBB or forums in general. I just can't seem to find the place where you edit these.

Does anyone out there know how you can turn these into transparent? I would appreciate any kind of help. Even if you're not 100% yourself.

Thank you.
what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?
(2016-07-11, 03:21 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]what is your forum url & which theme you are using ?

www.castlemania-eu.com

Alpha Gaming v1.8

Here is a link to the theme in case you need it:

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=88
you can remove background color used for #logo , #content in the global.css of the theme (around lines 77 , 86)

Edit: theme stylesheets should be edited through forum admin panel (themes section)
(2016-07-11, 03:35 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can remove background color used for #logo , #content in the global.css of the theme (around lines 77 , 86)

Edit: theme stylesheets  should be edited through forum admin panel (themes section)

OK, thank you. It worked.

One issue though. Our donate page turned transparent as well. I used page manager to create it. Do you know why it changes?