MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anyone here plays Pokemon Go ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi all,
I recently installed Pokemon Go and I am in love with this game.
It's highly addictive, i guess you should try this as well
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....pokemongo

Do you guys play this game ?
I am thinking of creating a forum of pokemon go Smile
Haven't tried, but it's insanely popular where I live.
A forum of Pokemon Go? I bet every pokemon related forum is a pokemon go related forum.

I have a Pokemon forum myself but only got to install it, when I noticed I had to leave my room to find a Pokemon I decided I was going to tried it later. Haven't yet..
I've been playing it quite a bit. I'm currently level 15, would be higher but work takes most of my time. It's definitely lots of fun. Big Grin
(2016-07-12, 06:22 PM)ecoo Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't tried, but it's insanely popular where I live.
It is Smile

(2016-07-12, 06:56 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]A forum of Pokemon Go? I bet every pokemon related forum is a pokemon go related forum.

I have a Pokemon forum myself but only got to install it, when I noticed I had to leave my room to find a Pokemon I decided I was going to tried it later. Haven't yet..
Haha Smile
I guess you are right, all those Pokemon forum will convert to go or have a go subforum.

(2016-07-12, 08:42 PM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]I've been playing it quite a bit. I'm currently level 15, would be higher but work takes most of my time. It's definitely lots of fun. Big Grin
Level 15, that's huge man. You must be playing a lot. I am currently lvl 6
Sadly Pokemon Go is not yet released in my country. I would really like to download the .apk file from another site (other than Google play) but I am afraid of it being a trojan. So right now ... I am still waiting for Nintendo to release Pokemon Go in my country.

I am a long time Pokemon fan!
(2016-07-13, 07:25 AM)inTech Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly Pokemon Go is not yet released in my country. I would really like to download the .apk file from another site (other than Google play) but I am afraid of it being a trojan. So right now ... I am still waiting for Nintendo to release Pokemon Go in my country.

I am a long time Pokemon fan!

No worries mate, hopefully it will be released soon in your country.
Figured I might as well drop a screenshot in here of a couple of my pokes atm. Big Grin

[attachment=36543]
I wouldn't discount the idea of a Pokémon Go forum. The game is obviously attracting tons of people who otherwise don't really engage with Pokémon at all. If you were smart about it, I think it could be interesting.
(2016-07-14, 02:23 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't discount the idea of a Pokémon Go forum. The game is obviously attracting tons of people who otherwise don't really engage with Pokémon at all. If you were smart about it, I think it could be interesting.

For what it's worth; me either.

We can't entirely discount it - but I'm willing to wager on whether some young webmaster will create a new Pokémon forum (with the intention of its main aim being Go) and covering the ground of everyone else in the process. I would much rather see someone come up with something new - well, fresh - rather than just a new Pokémon forum. And I bet I'm not alone here.

Smart, and webmaster aren't two words I'd use in the same sentence in a lot of cases. And it's a shame. If people weren't covering everyone else's ground, the internet would be a vastly more exciting place to be, and I'd have more than 6 pinned tabs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4