MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Accidently Deleted inc Folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have any backup files and it says;  Please help me and tell me how to fix it.
MyBB Internal Error 

MyBB has experienced an internal error and cannot continue.
Error Type:MyBB Error (41)Error Message:Your board has not yet been installed and configured. Please do so before attempting to browse it.
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.
If you really don't have any backup, all you can do is retrieve the missing files from the install package. What about your host, don't they do backups?
Step 1. Make backups. Always. Make backups of your backups. Store them securely. Do this regularly.
Step 2. Download MyBB and upload the "inc" folder from the ZIP to your host. https://www.mybb.com/download/
Step 3. Create a file called "config.php" in the "inc" directory on your host using this template: http://docs.mybb.com/1.6/inc-config/ - Make sure you fill in the correct database info and the path to the admin directory, if you've changed that.
Step 4. Reupload any plugins which you may have had installed.
Step 5. Perform Step 1.
Another error message; Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INPUT_INT' in admin/modules/style/templates.php on line 19

How to fix it?

#

Actually, I'm done with all this stuff for now. I'm going to uninstall it thanks for helping.
if you can login to forum admin panel then run file verification tool at tools & maintenance section.
what does it report ?

admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
ignore reported images & ignore files reported from install folder & its sub-folders
(2016-07-13, 03:00 AM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]Another error message; Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'INPUT_INT' in admin/modules/style/templates.php on line 19

How to fix it?

#

Actually, I'm done with all this stuff for now. I'm going to uninstall it thanks for helping.

That's a shame, don't give up .m. will offer all the help he can.
(2016-07-13, 03:00 AM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I'm done with all this stuff for now. I'm going to uninstall it thanks for helping.

Bit extreme, losing the inc folder is no massive deal really other than having to upload all your plugins again, there's nothing important stored there. If you use the version of the files from your version of MyBB (which should be the latest anyway), you just needed to rebuild your config.php and re-upload your plugins. Was no need to completely get rid of the forum :/
It didnt worked for me. Its not showing the theme or forums I have created nor users who joined.