MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My board's forums/sections and Who's Online tabs aren't centered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2016-07-14, 02:37 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Try it again and this time use the default version of forumbit_depth2_forum as well.

We're still experiencing the problem.
(2016-07-14, 02:37 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Try it again and this time use the default version of forumbit_depth2_forum as well.

Nope, same problem. And the template of the theme already had the default version of forumbit_depth2_forum.
I don't really think it's a templates problem/bug since those have different sizing and not in a descending or ascending order, it's just random.
The problem is obviously with your theme. Difficult to say where, if you do not post a link so that we can see.
What's your board URL?
(2016-07-16, 09:20 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is obviously with your theme. Difficult to say where, if you do not post a link so that we can see.

(2016-07-16, 04:46 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your board URL?

ThunderBB.net/
You removed CSS for .tborder and table, add it back.
(2016-07-16, 08:53 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]You removed CSS for .tborder and table, add it back.

I see. That fixed it, thanks. What about this though? 

http://prntscr.com/btu2y1
What's wrong with it?

The default index_boardstats template has 

<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: right">

your's is changed to

<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center">
(2016-07-17, 09:32 AM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with it?

The default index_boardstats template has 

<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: right">

your's is changed to

<td class="tfoot" style="text-align: center">

It's the sort of outline I don't want.
It's a combination of tborder and tfoot classes in global.css. Both of them set a 1px border, tfoot sets it on top only.

.tborder {
background: #fff;
width: 100%;
margin: auto auto;
border: 1px solid #ccc;
padding: 1px;
}

.tfoot {
border-top: 1px solid #fff;
padding: 6px;
background: #ddd;
color: #666;