MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Multiple of the same settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I fix this. Not a plugin issue because it was like this even before and plugins.

Please help. Thank you.

[Image: jERS2HX.png]

URL: ForumPl.us
you can try deleting duplicated settings through modify settings tab (options button)

forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> Modify Settings (tab) >> Options >> delete settings group

however it should be done with care !
(2016-07-14, 02:43 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]you can try deleting duplicated settings through modify settings tab (options button)

forum admin panel >> Configuration (Settings) >> Modify Settings (tab) >> Options >> delete settings group

however it should be done with care !

I don't see that option. Thank you!

[Image: iD9whVO.png]
if you have experience with database management then you can delete those duplicated settings.
database table name is settings (eg. mybb_settings)

if direct help required then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & the database
(2016-07-14, 03:24 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]if you have experience with database management then you can delete those duplicated settings.
database table name is settings (eg. mybb_settings)

if direct help required then you may PM me temporary access to forum admin panel & the database

I understand what you mean, but still can't figure it out. Please PM me and I'll make you an account.