MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal and {$blablacodes}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

How can i add a {$blahblahcode} to ProPortal page what i know is that the templates ProPortal uses are listed in global templates and not in theme's templates list.So if i try to edit ProPortal template from global template list the {$blahblahcode} i paste into template doesnt work.

Usually before installing ProPortal all the {$blahblahcodes} pasted into theme's portal template were working fine.

So how i can use {$blahblahcodes} to work with ProPortal such as {$shoutbox} and other {$blahblahcodes}.
These variables need to be defined in PHP somewhere; most of them are set in the core MyBB code, some like $shoutbox are done by plugins.
All variables like {$shoutbox } are from plugins but i cannot simply add those in ProPortal template because they wont work.

To be more specific i want to add a variable named {$mydownloads} to ProPortal template but it doesnt work by just putting inside this:  {$mydownloads} .

What i can do?
How to define what is the correct php file i have to make the defines.
Add the proportal hook to mydownloads plugin.

Edit:

Just tested, works without proportal hook.
(2016-07-14, 11:10 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]Add the proportal hook to mydownloads plugin.

Edit:

Just tested, works without proportal hook.

Hey MrBreichereiz im glad you are in mybb forums.

[But what i have to edit?]

I just tryed inserting {$mydownloads} in ProPortal Template  listed in Global Templates , but it doesnt seem to work.
But if i remove ProPortal and put back the default Portal it works fine.
in general, pro_portal_start hook can be used for the proportal (example given below)
$plugins->add_hook("pro_portal_start", "mydownloads_box");	
Understood it thanks for that m.
@No1.Pervade

which proportal version do you use?
ProPortal 2.4 version for mybb 1.8+