MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error after install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have installed a new forum but if i go to it i get this error -

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: is_banned_ip() in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/bigbrotherfanz/global.php on line 357

If i go to my admin cp i get this error -

_11'] = "November"; $l['month_12'] = "December"; $l['parentforum_none'] = "None"; ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/bigbrotherfanz/inc/languages/english/admin/global.lang.php:97) in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/bigbrotherfanz/admin/global.php on line 93
d == 5) { $stamp = time()-604800; $db->delete_query(TABLE_PREFIX."adminsessions", "lastactive<'$stamp'"); } $plugins->run_hooks("admin_global_end"); ?> db_optimize'] = "Optimize Database"; $l['nav_recount_rebuild'] = "Recount & Rebuild"; $l['mybb_admin'] = "MyBB Administration"; ?> ction=navigation\" />\n"; echo "\n"; } echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; } ?>

Any ideas?
1) re-upload your inc/functions.php with a original file from our 1.2.7 release.
2) You obviously has some weird stuff going on on line 97 on your global.lang.php file. You could post it here and we could spot the error in your language file.
CraKteR Wrote:1) re-upload your inc/functions.php with a original file from our 1.2.7 release.
2) You obviously has some weird stuff going on on line 97 on your global.lang.php file. You could post it here and we could spot the error in your language file.

here is the file -
[attachment=6399]
Doesn't look like there's something wrong with it.
Probably some other code modification / plugin problem.
There is no plugins its a fresh install downloaded from this site.

I reuploaded the functions.php and can see the board and get this message now at the top of the board.

end"); $globaltime = $maintimer->gettime(); ?>

If i go to login i see this message

end"); $globaltime = $maintimer->gettime(); ?>
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare get_banned_usernames() (previously declared in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/bigbrotherfanz/inc/functions.php:3616) in /home/fhlinux183/t/tussaudtimes.co.uk/user/htdocs/bigbrotherfanz/inc/functions_user.php on line 567
Re-upload your inc/functions_user.php as well with a brand new one from the release.
I have fixed the problem. I re-uploaded all the files from a fresh download and now it works. for some reason their were files missing.