MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wheel World - My mountain bike website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my website www.wheel-world.net. It is about mountain bikes and is based in Australia. The mybb forums are great! I have over 160 members and it has only been going 2 weeks (i thought i would only get 50!)

Check it out guys!
www.wheel-world.net
Hi and welcome to MyBB!

I love the forum itself, the theme looks great. The homepage needs a lot of work, though, in my opinion (the colors don't go too well together, and it appears a bit cluttered).
Kodaks Wrote:Hi and welcome to MyBB!

I love the forum itself, the theme looks great. The homepage needs a lot of work, though, in my opinion (the colors don't go too well together, and it appears a bit cluttered).

Dope! I just redesigned the home page because everyone said the same thing about the old one. I am hoping to make it a bit more dynamic and i will do a bit more work on it in the future so stay posted.
Wheel-World Wrote:

Dope! I just redesigned the home page because everyone said the same thing about the old one. I am hoping to make it a bit more dynamic and i will do a bit more work on it in the future so stay posted.

Perhaps you could use your forum's portal as your site's main page?
http://www.wheel-world.net/thewheelforum/portal.php

I think with a little modification, the portal would fit nicely as the main "door" of your site. This would also make the entire site more uniform-looking.

Best of luck to you, and congratulations on your forums overnight success! Big Grin

Added: You may want to rethink the Support Wheel World page, that'll get you banned from Adsense. Wink
Kodaks Wrote:
Wheel-World Wrote:

Added: You may want to rethink the Support Wheel World page, that'll get you banned from Adsense. Wink

That page wont be there for much longer any way as i have had some interest by bike stores about advertising with us.