MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [split] [RELEASE] MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced for MyBB 1.2.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings All.....,

Here is MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced for MyBB 1.2.7!

It adds a vb styled drop down menu and search as well as makes a few theme changes to make it all fit nicely together.

Important: You should always use the latest version of the design. Look at the History to prove if your Design is up to date. If it isnt, download the design again and import the new XML data!

Attention: This has only been tested on MyBB 1.2.7!

~Enjoy!

It has
ScreenShot 1:
[Image: mybulletinv2screenshot1nt3.th.png]

ScreeShot 2:

[Image: mybulletinv2screenshot2jt3.th.png]

History:
======================

05/28/07- MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced Theme updated by Vintagedaddyo

05/27/07- MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced Theme released to public by Vintagedaddyo

05/27/07- MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced Theme packaged by Vintagedaddyo

05/27/07- MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced Theme ReadMe file created by Vintagedaddyo

05/27/07- MyBulletin_v2 Enhanced Theme completed by Vintagedaddyo

05/26/07- MyBulletin Theme version 2 initial release by P@trick

Release License:
================

You may not remove or change the MyBB copyright nor the Theme Designed by: "MyBBDesign" nor the Design Enhanced by: SloDesignz nor the Theme Group by: MyBBThemes statements in the footer of this theme's templates. You may use and modify this theme to your personal likings, but redistributing a modified version for download is prohibited, unless you have explicit written permission from "P@trick" of MyBBDesign, as well as explicit written permission from the MyBB Themes Team and or "Vintagedaddyo" of Slodesignz, though you are allowed to redistribute a copy that has not been modified.

~vintagedaddyo

Attention: 05/27/07 02:41 PM ~Package Updated!

Fix for usercp and search dropdown menus in Firefox browser:

Find menupop1 and menupop2 in MyBulletin_v2 themes additional css and replace those two sections with:

.menupop1 {
background: #f5f5ff;
color: #000000;
border: 1px solid #0B198C;
overflow: auto;
height: auto;
max-width: 200px;

}

.menupop2 {
background: #f5f5ff;
color: #000000;
border: 1px solid #0B198C;
text-decoration: bold;
overflow: auto;
height: auto;
max-width: 300px;
}

Go to the Admin CP, than "Templates" > "Modify/Delete" and choose "expand" for the MyBulletin_v2 Templates. Go to

"Member Templates" > "member_profile"

Search for:
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px">
<tr align="center">
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dedit%26uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dmanageban%26auid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></td></tr></table>

Replace with:
{$adminoptions}

Search for:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->users_signature}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3">{$memprofile['signature']}</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

Replace with:
{$signature}

"Member Templates" > "member_profile_adminoptions"

Delete all and copy this code in the template:
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px">
<tr align="center">
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dedit%26uid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_edit_in_acp}</a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php?goto=users%2Ephp%3Faction%3Dmanageban%26auid={$uid}">{$lang->admin_ban_in_acp}</a></td></tr></table>

"Member Templates" > "member_profile_signature"

Delete all and copy this code in the template:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="tcat"><strong>{$lang->users_signature}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3">{$memprofile['signature']}</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />

"footer"

Search for:
- {$admincplink} -

Replace with:
{$admincplink} -

"header_welcomeblock_member_admin"

Search for:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>

Replace with:
- <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/{$config['admin_dir']}/index.php">{$lang->welcome_admin}</a>

Split this into its own thread.
You should add Drop Down Postbit menus.. that will make it more like vB.. way more enhanced
Zalaki Wrote:You should add Drop Down Postbit menus.. that will make it more like vB.. way more enhanced

I already see that Toungue
Oh its prolly just because it wasnt mentioned so I brought it up Big Grin
Zalaki Wrote:Oh its prolly just because it wasnt mentioned so I brought it up Big Grin
Would you like to share how you did yours Zalaki? I like how yours turned out.
You mean the one on WebDevTalk? I can post it up how to do it.. gimme a few though Smile (used my own work and ect , with that vB Conditional thing)
I'm getting this message at the top of my forum:

Warning: shell_exec() [function.shell-exec]: Cannot execute using backquotes in Safe Mode in /hosted/subs/com.net.sc/t/h/thenation/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1204

Would anyone here know how I can fix this? Sad
How come on my post page ...where the rating stars are.. if no rating is picked ...there is a red X however when you click on the properties of the X it's not calling for any image?? Here is what I mean

My froum
you should also use the latest themes version 2.1, this one has lots of bugs, mainly in the IE!
Pages: 1 2