MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change font style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello 
its possible to change the font style for a theme , 
for example , if i want to use the font used in NETPEN theme to any other theme (like defult or any other)

[Image: 11kcn7k.png]

thanks for your answers
font styles are defined in global.css for the most part. The body tag and container tag sets the main style of the theme.

body {
background: #fff;
color: #333;
text-align: center;
line-height: 1.4;
margin: 0;
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
font-size: 13px;
overflow-y: scroll;
}

#container {
color: #333;
text-align: left;
line-height: 1.4;
margin: 0;
font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;
font-size: 13px;
min-width: 990px;
}
do you mean i have to change the font style just for body { and #container {?
That is the main area that needs to be changed. There may be other instances, depending on the themes.
i want to make all the forum font-family: 'Exo 2', sans-serif;
so i should change all the global cc font family ?
Yes. If you want to use that font, then you have to check the headerinclude template as well. There will be a link something like this:

<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Exo+2' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

You need to copy that over into the headerinclude of the theme where you want to use the font.
thanks sir ,
its working now ...
thanks again one more time for effort
best regards

Sir , i have another question
its possible to move the plugin (aclear news bar) under the navigation zone
because its inside the navigation,but i want it under the navigation zone
[Image: 2ztc3v5.png]
thanks sir
I installed this quickly, and it already sits below the breadcrumb navigation. In the plugin file you can see the following also, which places it under the navigation:

$page=preg_replace('#<div class="navigation">(.*)</div>#Usi','<div class="navigation">$1</div><br />
<table border="0" cellspacing="'.$theme["borderwidth"].'" cellpadding="'.$theme["tablespace"].'" class="tborder">
	<thead>
		<tr> 
			<td class="thead" width="100" align="center"><strong>Latest '.
			/* Use below code and set ^^(width) higher if you want board name to be said:
			$mybb->settings['bbname'] 
			*/
			'news: </strong></td><td class="thead"><strong><marquee direction="left" scrollamount="5">'.$news.'</marquee></strong></td>
		</tr>
	</thead>
</table>',$page);
(2016-07-18, 05:34 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed this quickly, and it already sits below the breadcrumb navigation. In the plugin file you can see the following also, which places it under the navigation:

$page=preg_replace('#<div class="navigation">(.*)</div>#Usi','<div class="navigation">$1</div><br />
<table border="0" cellspacing="'.$theme["borderwidth"].'" cellpadding="'.$theme["tablespace"].'" class="tborder">
	<thead>
		<tr> 
			<td class="thead" width="100" align="center"><strong>Latest '.
			/* Use below code and set ^^(width) higher if you want board name to be said:
			$mybb->settings['bbname'] 
			*/
			'news: </strong></td><td class="thead"><strong><marquee direction="left" scrollamount="5">'.$news.'</marquee></strong></td>
		</tr>
	</thead>
</table>',$page);

maybe its under the navigation in the defult theme . but i used project theme (by Iandrew) and its inside the navigation as you see ,
thanks for your suggess
regards
You need to convert the plugin to fit your theme. What does that theme have in the nav template?
Pages: 1 2