MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Ficons on index but not subforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys im trying to get my subforums to have the normal status icon and my normal forums to have ficons

http://stonedbuddies.com/index.php

I have ficons im just trying to make subforums have the default old status icons
Then change forumbit_depth3_statusicon template back to stock, which is:

<div title="{$lightbulb['altonoff']}" class="subforumicon subforum_{$lightbulb['folder']} ajax_mark_read" id="mark_read_{$forum['fid']}"></div>
I dont think you understand what im asking.

Ok so how forums have status'es such as locked,new post's,no new posts etc i want my subforums to have that still and not ficons while i want the forums on my index page to have ficons
Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This is due to the subject matter of your forum, which violates the policy through the following:
Quote:
  • Discussions that encourage, promote or demonstrate methods of producing, consuming, using, cultivating, buying, selling, distributing or supplying drugs that could reasonably be considered illegal.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum. You may continue to receive unofficial support and use the software, but may not receive official support.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.
(2016-07-19, 01:35 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

The MyBB Group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This is due to the subject matter of your forum, which violates the policy through the following:
Quote:
  • Discussions that encourage, promote or demonstrate methods of producing, consuming, using, cultivating, buying, selling, distributing or supplying drugs that could reasonably be considered illegal.
If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum. You may continue to receive unofficial support and use the software, but may not receive official support.

Regards,
The MyBB Group.

Marijauna is not illegal where i am from.