MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I've wanted to make a mybb forum software since I got all that I need all I want to do is get users to create a forum instead of downloading n setting up
I am assuming you do not want to deal with any web hosting, downloading the MyBB software, and installing it onto a web host right? I do not want to advertise or recommend a service to you since I do not use any forum hosting. Google "MyBB Forum Hosting" and you will find sound hosting services available for free most likely. All you need to do is make an account and get MyBB softwate is already installed for ready to set up boards and get users to join. I highly recommend to use web hosting and installing the forum yourself. It is quite easy especially if the web host has a instant installer for MyBB. A MyBB forum hosting is extremely limited on plugin and theme installations from old experiences. Here I am with full control on the plugins I need. However, if you have little experience on how the software works or do not need plugins. Google search and those provides will fit your needs.
I couldn't understand your question properly but installation of MyBB is shown below.
http://docs.mybb.com/1.8/install/

Regards
WallBB
So your basically wanting to host other forums by having users create multiple instances of mybb?
If so, this takes quite a bit of server and code tinkering.
You just need to use / buy a domain and hosting. There are tons of providers which give these service. Something like NameCheap which gives both.
You already asked this question - please do not duplicate threads.