MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Scroll to last unread post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, for some reason link anchors in posts have stopped working on my forum. Usually when you click on the thread title link, it will scroll you down to the last post of the thread. On my forum, it takes you to the top of the page with the unread posts but it doesn't scroll me down to the first unread post. How can I fix this?
Hi,

You are required to provide your forum URL so members and staff can provide support and see if you qualify as well (Powered by MyBB on footer). Especially for issues like these. I tried to search for an answer regarding link anchors. Once you have the URL to the problem, a staff member will be happy to assist you. Smile
(2016-07-20, 02:59 AM)RobiLee Wrote: [ -> ]You are required to provide your forum URL

There's no such requirement. If the details are necessary, the team will ask for them.
I just noticed that scrolling down to the last unread post works fine on the default theme on my forum. So it is most likely something that I have removed by accident when creating my own theme.

EDIT: Yep, it was because I deleted this line

<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>

I added it back in the postbit_classic and now everything is running smoothly