MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Editor problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a problem if you want to use the same font/text size/color twice. After choosing a font/text size/color you have to choose another one first before you can use it again.
You mean inside the font tag? Or have you closed the current font tag and you still can't chose it?
If it's the first then it's intentional, you don't have to make a text a font twice.
If the latter then I can't reproduce it.
Example:

1. Enter some text
2. Mark a part of the text and choose a color
3. Mark another part and choose the same color
testtesttesttest

I'd have to say - works fine for me on Firefox 2.0.0.3
The problem is that nothing happens if you choose the same color again. You have to select another color first. A solutuon would be that the drop down menu switches back to the text "Text Color" after choosing a color.
As I said - it works here. After I click on a color it changes back to "Text Color".
You're right. It's working in Firefox but not in Opera and IE.
I see it now. With IE 7.
Seems to be a bug with the getSelectedText function.
It seems like range.text is always empty. This should return the value of the text you've marked - the weird thing is, it works when actually adding the code - but not when it runs the the getSelectedText function.
This bug has been fixed in the latest code.

Please note the latest code is not live on the site or for download. An update will be released which contains this fix.