MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Screen Tear?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if it's just me, but this sight screen tears on the left side.
https://leftsharkrp.com/forums/index.php

Could anyone test the theory if it's just me?
And if it's not, could someone help fix it?

Thank you.
I have no idea what you mean, a screenshot would be helpful
(2016-07-21, 03:27 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what you mean, a screenshot would be helpful

Scroll up and down really fast, can't really screenshot it.

You may need to look up what it is.
Even i can't see what you meant, can you record a gif to show what you mean ?
(2016-07-21, 05:53 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Even i can't see what you meant, can you record a gif to show what you mean ?

It happens randomly about where the mark forums as read buttons are, it will create a little split

I will see if I can't get it on gif after work.
That's an example of how to not create a support thread - there's no word about scrolling or mark read icons in your first post... Do you know how many things could "left side" refer to?

But yes, a gif/video would be helpful.
Your forum is working properly i tried scrolling fast 5-10 times nothing is going wrong
(2016-07-21, 03:56 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]That's an example of how to not create a support thread - there's no word about scrolling or mark read icons in your first post... Do you know how many things could "left side" refer to?

But yes, a gif/video would be helpful.

I see this as kinda impolite.
I am obviously new to the forum.

I would prefer you tell me my mistakes politely and help me fix them.
It's like when someone screams at you not explaining how to fix your previous action.

And my bad, I thought most people would know what a screen tear was, but I guess I was wrong.

--Thank you.