MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Changing background color from white to black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.
I use icyboards to host my site as it is easier than getting a webhost (in my opinion!)
So I got the theme installed but now the problem is I cannot see text because it is white and the background color is white, so if I change it to black only then I'd be able to see it.

I don't know how to do it in global.css but if anyone knows how please tell me!
Thank you.

My site: internationalseven.icyboards.net

I need to change that white background color to black.

please anyone?
Go to global.css, find

#container {

}

and add to it:

background: #000;

so that you have:

#container {
}
(2016-07-21, 04:50 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to global.css, find

#container {

}

and add to it:

so that you have:

#container {
}

it doesn't work the white is still white.
I can see igame theme installed on your site and white text on black background.
Are you using some other theme ?
(2016-07-21, 05:14 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]I can see igame theme installed on your site and white text on black background.
Are you using some other theme ?

I am using igame theme.
I just want the white to be blue or black so it matches.
Doesn't IcyBoards have a different setup for images?

You can edit it in global.css at the very top. edit the #000 with your own hex color code.

body {
background: #000 url(internationalseven/images/igame/2.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed;
(2016-07-21, 05:27 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't IcyBoards have a different setup for images?

You can edit it in global.css at the very top. edit the #000 with your own hex color code.

body {
   background: #000 url(internationalseven/images/igame/2.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed;

Thank you man!
It worked!
I think u should upload the picture bacground it really looks cool.

Did you upload the folder that was present in igame theme zip?