MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Overall Statistics Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If forum not have any statistics in default date range I can't see stats. It's gives this error and I can't change date range.
Quote:We could not find any results for the date range you provided. Please try a different date range.
And what's the issue here? If there are no statistics, there's nothing to see
(2016-07-23, 01:01 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]And what's the issue here? If there are no statistics, there's nothing to see

No stats only in default date range. If I want see old (before the default date range) stats I must make new post, thread or user. I think need to solve this problem.
I see what you mean now and can confirm, not really a well-thought code.
In order to combat this situation, I created a task to store the statistics every week. I agree that this is a bug / feature miss.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2539

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group