MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme images not showing and other images on forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Downloaded a theme - Uploaded and unzipped into "images" directory and imported the xml file in the admin settings...

No images, theme or smilleys, etc show - Profile pictures which I've uploaded do however....

How do I rectify this.... Not sure why they are not showing up.
Check the permissions of images folder, is it correct ?
what is your forum url & which theme you have tried ?
How do I check permissions?

Also, it is the latest version of mybb with the netpen theme...

Ensured the directory in the admin settings for images is correct - smileys, etc still don;t show up along with theme pictures.
^ at the theme properties, normal is used as the theme images folder.
but images are not loading from that folder (eg. ~/images/normal/collapse.png)
(2016-07-22, 05:51 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Check the permissions of images folder, is it correct ?

(2016-07-22, 06:44 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ at the theme properties, normal is used as the theme images folder.
but images are not loading from that folder (eg. ~/images/normal/collapse.png)

So what do I do? just leave it as images?

I think that was how it was originally and didn't work... Please help/?
Can you share your forum url so that I can check if images are actually present in correct folder or not ?
where exactly you have uploaded the NetPen theme images ?
see this theme installation guidance
(2016-07-22, 05:51 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Check the permissions of images folder, is it correct ?

(2016-07-23, 08:30 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]where exactly you have uploaded the NetPen theme images ?
see this theme installation guidance

Thanks everyone - Fixed! I didn't realize inside one of the folders was several other folders leading to the images so no wonder it couldn't find them....

All sorted now Toungue