MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Portal Page Changes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is it possible to move the box elements on the left of the portal to the right side? If so, how would I go by doing that?
Simple matter of swapping the 2 <td> around, assuming you using the default theme or something similar

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td valign="top">
{$announcements}
{$multipage}
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td valign="top" width="200">
{$welcome}
{$pms}
{$search}
{$stats}
{$whosonline}
{$latestthreads}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
(2016-07-23, 09:30 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Simple matter of swapping the 2 <td> around, assuming you using the default theme or something similar

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" border="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td valign="top">
{$announcements}
{$multipage}
</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td valign="top" width="200">
{$welcome}
{$pms}
{$search}
{$stats}
{$whosonline}
{$latestthreads}
</td>
</tr>
</table>
So would I be able to put it in something like this?
<template name="portal" version="1800"><![CDATA[*CHANGES HERE*]]></template>
Go to Admin Control Panel (ACP), then click on Templates & Style on top. Then click Templates in the left pane. Select your theme template set. Then click on portal templates. Then click on portal.

Now find the complete table and replace it with the code i gave above. Save and close.
(2016-07-23, 10:51 PM)Ashley1 Wrote: [ -> ]Go to Admin Control Panel (ACP), then click on Templates & Style on top. Then click Templates in the left pane. Select your theme template set. Then click on portal templates. Then click on portal.

Now find the complete table and replace it with the code i gave above. Save and close.

Ah thank you! Also if I just wanted to move over one widget such as the latest posts box, what things would I change?

EDIT: Nvm, just found out I needed to add another <td> for it. Smile