MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mysql error when deleting thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got this error when I delete a thread:

MySQL error: 1066
Not unique table/alias: 's'
Query: DELETE s FROM (mybb_favorites s, mybb_users u) WHERE s.type='s' AND s.tid IN (1576) AND s.uid=u.uid AND (u.usergroup IN (16,1,2,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,10,17) OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',16,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',1,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',2,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',5,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',6,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',7,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',8,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',9,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',10,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',11,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',12,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',13,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',14,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',15,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',10,' OR CONCAT(',',u.additionalgroups,',') LIKE ',17,')

Can this be related to a plugin? What's strange is that it does "delete" it by moving it into the "Trash can"...I can then even purge the trash without an error. Just that initial error when deleting. I will deactivate that plug in and see if I still get the error.

edit: OK, when I deactivate the trash can mod (the updated one) I can delete the threads, but when I activated it again, I got the above error...so I will deactivate this mod until Crakter can see what the problem is! Big Grin

edit again: Ok, I did a search and found this error coming up when people have tried to move threads. But this happened when I tried to delete...confusing, and I do not have a mysql version before 4, so that's not the case. IS THIS a mysql problem or is it Crakter's mod? Does anyone know?
Thanks for using the edit feature of this forum Smile

As you mentioned, the trash can plugin probably "moves" the thread to the trash can forum instead of deleting, so in essence it's probably the same problem as the ones here. http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=19433
LOL...I always use the edit key under 24 hours! Smile

Yeah, I read that thread. Basically an old version of mysql was blamed. That's not my case!