MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Conversations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, for my own website I created a new form of private messages in a conversation like Facebook. This plugin is fully integrated with private messages from the core MyBB.

Specification

• The use of core messages MyBB and AJAX all.
  • Real-time notifications, the use of AJAX. Ability to select sound notifications and jGrowl.
  • Search callers, messages in real time without refreshing.
  • Quick answer chat-style and complete response (editor).
  • Saving messages
  • Ability to turn on / off topics. Sharing talks users or topics.
  • The modern intuitive design, facebook style.

The initial price for the current specification of 25 dollars for the first 25 licenses and after $50.If someone bought a plugin it always gets updates for free after the exit of the new version.

Demo will appear within several days like the same opportunity to buy. As for checking the interest and suggestions from you what to add.

So please be patient and speak nothing else here would need, because you will ultimately pay for it if you decide Wink

[Image: 8DKEsSa.png]
Hey Inder , Let me know about your plugin and price . Send me it on private message
I'm also interested in this. Would love to try out a demo.
First post updated. Please, refer to it, is important to me your opinion, so please proposals in each area.
is English version available ?

Inder Leave YOur Skype name if You have . IF not so then I need to talk wid you here
(2016-07-24, 01:30 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]is English version available ?

Inder Leave YOur Skype name if You have . IF not so  then I need to talk wid you here

Yes, MyBB language system. By default, English and Polish. I do not have Skype, a form of communication which is the most common use email: [email protected] if someone needs it.
Can We have a talk on MyBB Private , here only ?
(2016-07-24, 01:37 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]Can We have a talk on MyBB Private , here only ?

Of course, if you can speak better by PM Smile
(2016-07-24, 01:43 PM)Inder Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-24, 01:37 PM)WorldClassic Wrote: [ -> ]Can We have a talk on MyBB Private , here only ?

Of course, if you can speak better by PM Smile

I'd like to purchase this please. Smile

Can you PM me with your PayPal address etc?
@Marisa, of course but:

Quote:Demo will appear within several days like the same opportunity to buy. As for checking the interest and suggestions from you what to add.

So please be patient and speak nothing else here would need, because you will ultimately pay for it if you decide [Image: wink.gif]

I does not want simply to share and take money for something which may occur errors so I make a full diagnosis and check all the code Smile So, i send you PM when i finish and when it delivers full purchase Smile Please bear with us Smile
Pages: 1 2