MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: About borders , background color.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can i put borders with background color in the link texts displayed below?
And also to add a hover for example if the mouse cursor goes onto text , the text will change color.

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead">
<div class="float_left"><strong><a href="mydownloads.php?">*[Cs 1.6]:Maps Download List*</a></strong></div>
</td>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" style="background:#ccc url(images/lava.png) top left;">
<a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=3"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs 1.6]cs_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=2"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs 1.6]de_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=1"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs 1.6] fy_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=6"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs 1.6]dm_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=12"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs 1.6] aim_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=11"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs1.6] awp_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=15"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs1.6] zombiemod_maps</font></a></p>
<p><a href="mydownloads.php?action=browse_cat&amp;cid=19"><font color="#FFFF00">[Cs1.6] zm-escape_maps</font></a></p>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<br />
Without a live view (best) or screenshot of your site, it would be hard for me or others to help.

From you code, I am thinking of

table a {
background-color: black;
    border: 1px solid red;
    color: blue;
}

a:hover {
    color: red;
}

And you need to delete inline styles.

If you can give URL to your site, I believe there will be better solution.
www.greek-gaming.com i want to configure maps download list sidebar on right.