MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need help please. Theme has bugs, owner is away.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've asked the creator of the forum theme for help but he is away. Can I please get some basic assistance here? Thank you so much if you can help me.

Theme: Square on 1.8 my bb

1.) I have no logout button and I need to know how to program one in. You can even look on my site and you will not find one. How do I add this?

2.) Buttons are smushed together in a post, things like PM user, email user, etc (they appear as blue bars with no text on them when they are supposed to have text.) How do I fix this?

3.) How do I get rid of the latest activity thing and make the width of my forum larger instead of centered?

Thank you again I really need this help.

Bump.
If i am sure then, font-awesome.css is not at the place defined in theme, are you sure you uploaded all the files correctly? if not then reupload all the files.
Look at this:

[Image: kzmYd4I.png]

You can't use a theme if you don't install it properly.

It says missing files everywhere. I don't know which hosting you're using but you can't use the theme if you don't upload all the files correctly.
(2016-07-25, 04:49 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Look at this:

It says missing files everywhere. I don't know which hosting you're using but you can't use the theme if you don't upload all the files correctly.
True, OP if you have uploaded all files properly check the permissions in your FTP folders.
This is odd, I uploaded everything from the Square download. I even re-installed and get the same problem. Anyone know what I should do? Host is HostGator.

(2016-07-25, 04:49 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Look at this:

Is there a way to get these missing files onto the site? I'm new to myBB and love this skin but I'm not sure where I went wrong. Thanks for the help.
(2016-07-25, 06:38 PM)royalty Wrote: [ -> ]This is odd, I uploaded everything from the Square download. I even re-installed and get the same problem. Anyone know what I should do? Host is HostGator.

You're installing an old version of Square theme.

The latest version is the build #9, download it from MyBB Mods Site.
(2016-07-25, 06:46 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-25, 06:38 PM)royalty Wrote: [ -> ]This is odd, I uploaded everything from the Square download. I even re-installed and get the same problem. Anyone know what I should do? Host is HostGator.

I'll do that now and get back to you, thanks a ton. Sorry I'm a novice with this software.
(2016-07-25, 06:47 PM)royalty Wrote: [ -> ]

I'll do that now and get back to you, thanks a ton. Sorry I'm a novice with this software.

No problem, I'm just advicing you because I've read that you want to remove the latest activity sidebar and I've removed that long time ago.
(2016-07-25, 06:54 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-25, 06:47 PM)royalty Wrote: [ -> ]

No problem, I'm just advicing you because I've read that you want to remove the latest activity sidebar and I've removed that long time ago.

Your idea fixed everything. Really appreciate it, Envy. I'm all set now thanks so much man!

The only issue I have now is the down arrow (that goes to user settings like logout) isn't responsive when clicked. Did I do something wrong again? Everything else is good. Also I notice that thread moderation, like moving stuff, doesn't work. There's no text editor too. Java problem maybe?

Thanks for helping again.

I'm pretty sure this is a java issue but I don't know how to fix it, help is appreciated.
maybe it is because of tipsy.js file not in folder jscripts
Pages: 1 2