MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 requests I have a closed forum about Calumma Parsonii Chameleons www.calummaparsonii.com/forum

1. I have a forum and all members have to be registered and approved by me before entering the forum. The reason why is because no nick names are allowed, only your first and last (sur) name. I would like a facebook pluging added with te following requirements
    1. The first and last (sur) name would still have to be obligatory and leading above the Facebook name
    2. (If different?), the first and last (sur) name and Facebook name should both be mentioned on Facebook.
    3. When registered people should be able to login with their own names or Facebook account but both should be mentioned on the forum (if different?)

2. The registered forum has two kind of members. Members who have access to the entire forum and beginners who only have access to the beginners forum. I’m going to change this myself so that beginners will have access to the entire forum. As I do want to know if people have Parsonii's or not I will add the following things to members account which I only can change:
    Beginner
    Breeder
    Keeper
    Seller

Seller & Breeder
    Seller & Keeper

Former Breeder
    Former Keeper
    Former Seller

Former Seller & Breeder
    Former Seller & Keeper

Please people, I’m a complete idiot with forums etc. Who can do this for me ? If payment is necessary in dollars and through i-deal.