MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Adsense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to add adsense ads into forum - Apparently there's stuff with their T&Cs that mean you can't do certain things...

Also how do I add in?
You can use plugin like my advertisements
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=39

And add the adsence code inside the plugin Smile
(2016-07-26, 05:16 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]You can use plugin like my advertisements
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=39

And add the adsence code inside the plugin Smile

I tried this but when I put in the code the ads don't show in header and footer.
Just paste the adsense code in the header template of your site?
(2016-07-26, 07:51 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]Just paste the adsense code in the header template of your site?

I can't find that though... There is individual ones but no overall. I would like to use the plugin stated above but it doesn't show on my site... Although it says in acp that my ad has views... Can I just not see it because I'm admin?
There's no reason to use a plugin for something as simple as this. Where exactly in your site would you like to place it? I'll try to find the exact template that you will need to add the code to.
If you are trying to use plugin i mentioned above, most probably it is not adding the variables inside templates because of your theme.
Easy way i modify the header template or wherever you want to add advert code and see it on your forum.
(2016-07-29, 03:20 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]If you are trying to use plugin i mentioned above, most probably it is not adding the variables inside templates because of your theme.
Easy way i modify the header template or wherever you want to add advert code and see it on your forum.

So isn't that a win win if it can't be seen?  And still being viewed?

Either way, I can't find an "overall" head and footer.... Just separate parts for headers and footers so I can't add in the code on its own.