MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I use ads on MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I have searched Google and these forums, and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'd like to know how to set up ads so my site can earn revenue. If you can, please be as specific as possible, as I have been looking since yesterday for this and can't seem to find anything. I did find some very old posts for older versions of MyBB, but obviously that won't work. Thanks in advance!
In my eyes you have two options:

1) Use a plugin that will allow you to define advertisements in the Admin control panel which will show up on certain places (where you specify) on your forum

2) Use a service like Google Ads and just paste their code in to a template if you're not fussed by how everyone will be able to see the ads.

Both have benefits and downsides; less work with Google Ads, but more control by selling your own ad spaces.
But how would I set them up? Like how would one add the code for Google Adsense into a template?