MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
um..What happened to it? All I hear about is 1.2 and 1.4. What ever happened to MyBB 1.3?
Mybb 1.3 is a security update Toungue
Ah, I see. The thing that got me confused is that IPB (I was looking at an IPB forum at the moment I made this topic) has released 2.1.7 and 2.2 so I just got confused.
We are not IPB.
I know I know, but I was just looking at the system.
Jag100 Wrote:Mybb 1.3 is a security update Toungue

uhh no... Since when is 1.3 going to be a security update?

Basically odd numbers are developer versions (x.y.z) on the y, and even numbers are public releases as of MyBB 1.2
Tikitiki Wrote:

Basically odd numbers are developer versions (x.y.z) on the y, and even numbers are public releases as of MyBB 1.2
So you're saying/implying that you guys have actually made a MyBB 1.3, you just don't plan on releasing it?
Dishin Nutrition Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:

So you're saying/implying that you guys have actually made a MyBB 1.3, you just don't plan on releasing it?

Technically you can call our development code MyBB 1.3, but we really just refer to it as 1.4 because that's what the public will use.
I see.
Pages: 1 2