MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to test mybb 2.0 in wampserver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi I would like to test mybb 2.0 in my wampserver I have already 1.8.7 please help me with steps on how to install and run mybb 2.0 in wampserver
this guidance might help
Hi,

For WAMP, the setup might take a little more effort, though it is certainly possible. The following should help with the basic steps (though it isn't specific to MyBB 2.0): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2olTlKZmMU
But we will have zip archive in future, just unpack it and everything is set, right?
(2016-08-01, 11:42 PM)Qiao Wrote: [ -> ]But we will have zip archive in future, just unpack it and everything is set, right?

Yes
(2016-08-02, 02:35 AM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-01, 11:42 PM)Qiao Wrote: [ -> ]But we will have zip archive in future, just unpack it and everything is set, right?

Yes

There will be an installer process to go through too, same as 1.x in which the database settings etc. will be entered.
Hi,

Your MyBB 2.0 suggestion has unfortunately been rejected. Your suggestion does not fit with the direction that MyBB is heading in as a project at this time.