MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flow Theme Free Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Delete this post please, thank you.
(2016-11-26, 09:17 AM)diag Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this wandeful theme and the quik answer, but when i chnaged to the right i have this small problems.
Can you have look please

http://www.diag-tools.net/showthread.php...pid=1#pid1

Thank you

[Image: image.png]

Guys any answer?
(2016-11-27, 01:11 PM)diag Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-26, 09:17 AM)diag Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this wandeful theme and the quik answer, but when i chnaged to the right i have this small problems.
Can you have look please

http://www.diag-tools.net/showthread.php...pid=1#pid1

Thank you

[Image: image.png]

Guys any answer?
I don't like to give support for such plugins as they need more time, just look at the breadcrumb,status icon, details etc. All needs to be observed and fixed.

Currently I am out of town, that would be other reason too.
(2016-11-27, 03:49 PM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like to give support for such plugins as they need more time, just look at the breadcrumb,status icon, details etc. All needs to be observed and fixed.

Currently I am out of town, that would be other reason too.
 Thank you.
Hey,

The user profile page as a default background image. Is there anyway you can add an option for users to be able to add their own background images to their profile pages?

Thank you,
Pmx.pt
(2016-12-08, 06:30 PM)pmx.pt Wrote: [ -> ]Hey,

The user profile page as a default background image. Is there anyway you can add an option for users to be able to add their own background images to their profile pages?

Thank you,
Pmx.pt

It can be done by creating a plugin, but I am still new to plugin structure of MyBB Sad
I don't like that admin cp, user cp and other option scroll while scrolling page.
How to disable it?
(2016-12-10, 12:42 PM)Dr_The_One Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like that admin cp, user cp and other option scroll while scrolling page.
How to disable it?

Hmm it's actually being controlled by js, but I guess I would do some modifications in the js so admins can choose accordingly.
So you want this should be choosen by only admins or should be choosen by each of the members ? Of each of the members then I guess it needs cookies works else admin can able to enable/disable it by editing the js in future update.
I think everyone should have option to select whether to move scroll or not.
//Edit: I found out how to do the most of the Stuff, but i still need help on this last thing

1. How can i change the Color of the Background off the Catogaries

[Image: 2.png]

I thank you all ready for your Help, and sory for my Bad english Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22