MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flow Theme Free Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(2017-05-10, 08:08 PM)xlmnxp Wrote: [ -> ]RTL Support ?

You can try the plugins to do the left to right display and if you face any problem then you can contact me.
Whenever I try to press 'insert quotes' after multi quoting, it keep spinning on the top right corner.

Any idea why?
(2017-05-14, 11:20 PM)Linkdeutscher Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I try to press 'insert quotes' after multi quoting, it keep spinning on the top right corner.

Any idea why?

it should spin whenever that small loading icon spins in the default mybb theme..
it just shows that a task is been performed..
(2017-05-15, 03:04 PM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-14, 11:20 PM)Linkdeutscher Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever I try to press 'insert quotes' after multi quoting, it keep spinning on the top right corner.

Any idea why?

it should spin whenever that small loading icon spins in the default mybb theme..
it just shows that a task is been performed..
Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes but I mean, it keeps spinning forever and no task is done.

For example if I try to multi quote, it'll just keep spinning without end.

Also could you please tell me how I can alter the position of the logo? I can't seem to find the right template for it; I checked in the header templates and probably missed it.
(2017-05-15, 06:19 PM)Linkdeutscher Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the quick reply.

Also could you please tell me how I can alter the position of the logo? I can't seem to find the right template for it; I checked in the header templates and probably missed it.
I never faced such type of issue.. May I have a test account at your Forum to test it out?

and for changing the position of your LOGO, you need to adjust it CSS which you can easily track from your browser's Inspect element feature, after adjusting you can save them in your CSS templates at your MYBB admin panel.
a
(2017-05-16, 02:48 AM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]

I never faced such type of issue.. May I have a test account at your Forum to test it out?

and for changing the position of your LOGO, you need to adjust it CSS which you can easily track from your browser's Inspect element feature, after adjusting you can save them in your CSS templates at your MYBB admin panel.

ageofislaam.com/forum

testing
777admin777

I found the logo css, thanks. But I am trying to change the color for the 'who's online' (as you can see it's black font on a black background), I can't seem to find the right place for it.
(2017-05-16, 10:14 PM)Linkdeutscher Wrote: [ -> ]a

ageofislaam.com/forum

testing
777admin777

I found the logo css, thanks. But I am trying to change the color for the 'who's online' (as you can see it's black font on a black background), I can't seem to find the right place for it.

go inside:
index > whosonline template and add style="color: #fff !important;" in the <a> tag of online.php..
though Black is very uncertain color lol
(2017-05-17, 06:50 AM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]

ageofislaam.com/forum

testing
777admin777

go inside:
index > whosonline template and add style="color: #fff !important;" in the <a> tag of online.php..
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="4"><span class="smalltext"><i style="font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;" class="fa fa-globe"></i><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php" style="color: #fff !important;">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="4"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

Is this correct? It's not working it seems.
(2017-05-17, 10:54 AM)Linkdeutscher Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-05-17, 06:50 AM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]

ageofislaam.com/forum

testing
777admin777

go inside:
<tr>
<td class="tcat" colspan="4"><span class="smalltext"><i style="font-size: 15px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;" class="fa fa-globe"></i><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php" style="color: #fff !important;">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1" colspan="4"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>

Is this correct? It's not working it seems.

try to do the same with class of css..
I mean create a class with {
color: #ffff !important;
}
and use it at
<a href="online.php" class="YOUR_CLASS_NAME">{$lang->complete_list}</a>
Hello i just installed the New Mybb version(Fresh install) and you'r Flow theme but i just cant delete Things that i wrote in my Forums. It keeps saying that is didnt marked anything. WIth the Default Theme i can delete things, so i think it is a Problem with your Theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22