MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flow Theme Free Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Would be good to place getnew and getdaily posts urls somewhere at top as default theme ?
something like:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><i class="fa fa-user"></i> User CP</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
(2016-08-16, 10:37 PM)xyzzy Wrote: [ -> ]Would be good to place getnew and getdaily posts urls somewhere at top as default theme ?
something like:
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/usercp.php"><i class="fa fa-user"></i> User CP</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew">{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily">{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>

may I know exactly where you wants to see them ? Smile it might be a good idea..
Probably left to avatar ? Tho with that code i got them in user panel looks me also fine.
Don't know why but it does me remind of the original Square theme? Is this a kind of a edit of the square theme?
(2016-08-17, 05:32 PM)Camdennn Wrote: [ -> ]Don't know why but it does me remind of the original Square theme? Is this a kind of a edit of the square theme?

Nope , I had taken default mybb theme as base.
Awesome Theme No More Words to Explain about this theme
Hi,

After Removing the class="imglogo coloreffect" logo is hiding

Snapshot
http://imgur.com/a/olu0H
(2016-08-20, 09:09 AM)bengforum Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

After Removing the class="imglogo coloreffect" logo is hiding

Snapshot
http://imgur.com/a/olu0H

Hello,
from class="imglogo coloreffect" you just need to remove "coloreffect" class not both.
so the outcome should be class="imglogo"

Regards Smile
Thanks It's Worked Nice Professional Theme you are Developed
thanks for supporting this theme Smile
here is its responsive development clip:
[Image: 69e56cfda2.png]
I would carry on its responsive version too, suggestions always welcomed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22