MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Flow Theme Free Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
The theme looks like this on me;

https://i.hizliresim.com/B8L1Gg.png

I deleted everything then installed mybb again. It's not fixed I need help!
(2016-09-14, 01:00 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]The theme looks like this on me;

https://i.hizliresim.com/B8L1Gg.png

I deleted everything then installed mybb again. It's not fixed I need help!

Followed the steps correctly? kindly share you forum URL to assist you better.
The issues is fixed, however when I edit the .html and replace color id's with my color id's, It's not changing for someone who didn't register.
(2016-09-14, 05:03 PM)Glunar Wrote: [ -> ]The issues is fixed, however when I edit the .html and replace color id's with my color id's, It's not changing for someone who didn't register.

After changing the hex from the js.
Have you tried to clear the cookies ? Try to clear them.
Hi, my rate and report buttons aren't working. They work with the default theme. Any suggestions?
(2016-09-16, 02:01 AM)Justous Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, my rate and report buttons aren't working. They work with the default theme. Any suggestions?
That might be caused by some plugin.
Please recheck all your plugin's functions..
Great work!
is there a way to add more top links?
ive tried copying your code for the on of the other top link but but didn't work
li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="fa fa-money" <span>hub</span></a></li>

i also tried

<li><i class="fa fa-money fa-2x"></i><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="shop"> <span>Shop</span></a></li>
and it worked but the icon is displayed up to the right and dark
(2016-09-20, 06:43 PM)Cj2tech Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to add more top links?
ive tried copying your code for the on of the other top link but but didn't work
li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="fa fa-money" <span>hub</span></a></li>

i also tried

<li><i class="fa fa-money fa-2x"></i><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help" class="shop"> <span>Shop</span></a></li>

Hello, can you provide your forum link.And tell me which toplink you wants to replace ?
(2016-09-21, 10:08 AM)HMR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-20, 06:43 PM)Cj2tech Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to add more top links?

i also tried

Hello, can you provide your forum link.And tell me which toplink you wants to replace ?
http://dreadedgaming.com/forum/

Im not trying to replace links just add them. but i cant seem to figure out how to add the font awsome icons above the links. You'll see what i mean
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22