MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: RSS Feed Poster - Not working on MyBB1.8.7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

RSS Feed Poster is not working on Mybb 1.8.7. Earlier it was working fine. Suddenly it got stopped working.

Need help.

thanks in Advance

Dinu
Why is it not working? What error are you getting? What changes did you make?
Works fine on multiple forums that I am a part of.
Ensure that your RSS URL is correct (and that content is correctly being pushed on these sites).
Also ensure that the RSS is enabled, and that threads can be posted in the section that you are telling it to do so...
Also check that your task is enabled, or you can manually run the task in Admin CP in Tools and Maintenance section.

Regards
WallBB Themes
where we can see the error logs ?

RSS Feed url link is working it is fetching the information. But when i use the link in RSS Feed Poster it is not posting in threads...

When I click Run Task it is working, It is not working automatically.. how to make scedule job automatic ?
(2016-07-29, 12:24 PM)dineshkummar Wrote: [ -> ]where we can see the error logs ?

RSS Feed url link is working it is fetching the information. But when i use the link in RSS Feed Poster it is not posting in threads...

When I click Run Task it is working, It is not working automatically.. how to make scedule job automatic ?

You can modify the task to run, click right edit task and specify the time when you want it run automatically. Smile
I have mentioned the time as 3,5,7,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 still not running..

Every time have to do manual run...

Please help
I am using Mybb version 1.8.7 and downloaded the zip file of RSS Feed Poster_#1_dev, extracted it and uploaded the files rssfeedposter.php into inc/plugins and inc/tasks folders and also uploaded rssfeedposter.lang.php file into  inc/languages/english/admin folder.

Yesterday, when I uploaded above files, in my ACP , in the plugins section, I have got those plugins and I activated them -- but no rss feed posts into my selected forums.

And today, after loging into my ACP, those plugins are not there at all and only Hello World (2.0) plugin is only there.

In my Mybb forum also, RSS Feed Poster_#1_dev is not working.

How to get the RSS feed posts into my chosen forums of my Mybb.

What is the problem for disappearing the plugins in my ACP/ plugins?  Please help.
Any help guys... I am unable to run the RSS Feed Poster automatically every time i have to run manually through task Manager...
Moved to Plugin Support.
Pages: 1 2