MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Permissions Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No problem (Dennis says that too). Glad you got it working Smile
That's my line! Get your own line Toungue
ahahhah, no problemSmile
sir can u explain this with more detail my problem is still same plz help me
Well which part are you stuck at? Do you have access to phpMyAdmin? If not, you need to install that first www.phpmyadmin.net (see their site for instructions on installing it)
Hi there,

I tried that, I got the following result (and can't access the Admin Permissions still):

Quote:SQL-Command:
INSERT INTO mybb_adminoptions ( uid , cpstyle , notes , permsset , caneditsettings , caneditann , caneditforums , canmodposts , caneditsmilies , caneditpicons , caneditthemes , canedittemps , caneditusers , caneditpfields , caneditugroups , caneditaperms , caneditutitles , caneditattach , canedithelp , caneditlangs , canrunmaint , canrundbtools )
VALUES ( 164, '', '', 1, 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes', 'yes' )

MySQL:
#1054 - Unknown column 'caneditlangs' in 'field list'

Further information on my configuration:
MyBB Version: 1.2.12
PHP Version: 4.4.8
DB Version: MySQL 4.0.27
Have you tried the solution in post #2?
No, I haven't... I am insecure with this
Quote:(Remember to replace any instance of mybb_ with your forum's database table prefix, if different)

But I'll find out what my "table prefix" is. Smile
This is where an SQL execbox would come in handy. I know, I know, it would be insecure, BUT, since there are a relatively high(at least according to me.) amount of SQL errors being reported, it would be a useful feature to have.
Masa Wrote:No, I haven't... I am insecure with this
Quote:(Remember to replace any instance of mybb_ with your forum's database table prefix, if different)

But I'll find out what my "table prefix" is. Smile

Download your inc/config.php from your forum, and open it up. There should be a line like:
$config['table_prefix'] = "your_table_prefix_";

The string in the double quotation marks will be your table prefix.
Pages: 1 2 3