MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to change forum buttons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am pretty new to customising forums etc. But I am willing to give customising buttons in my forum to give it a more personal look.

I just don't know where to start with this, such as what size they have to be, what does it need to be saved as, how do I upload it etc. Can somebody just guide me in the right direction so I can learn about it? Smile

Thanks in advanced! Big Grin
You upload the buttons to your ./images/english folder.

Let's see, here's the default size list:
New Reply, New Thread, Rate User = 119x31
Post bit buttons (email, PM, find, etc) = 61x20
Multiquote buttons are 31x20
Delete button is 23x20

And if you need to know what their names are, just rightclick on the buttons here and find out. It's pretty simple. Smile

Hope this helps,
FW
How do I upload them though? Confused lol

Cheers! Smile
Through your FTP program, or manually.
I have a ftp program, but how do I connect to the forum?
marcushblade87 Wrote:I have a ftp program, but how do I connect to the forum?

The same way you've uploaded the core files of your forum =/
Pardon? lol!

I created the forum using CreateMyBB. So everything was created for me, I didnt create it from scratch or anything lol You know what I mean?Smile
marcushblade87 Wrote:Pardon? lol!

I created the forum using CreateMyBB. So everything was created for me, I didnt create it from scratch or anything lol You know what I mean?Smile

Don't know if its possible to upload new items if you have a forum of createmybb, you should contact one the "owners" of createmybb to know what the possibilities are ... or maybe some other member overhere knows more about it =P
Ok mate! Thanks for your help anyways!Smile
I don't believe you can upload files if you're using CreateMyBB.