MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Whisper ACP Theme Bug Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have installed Whisper ACP Theme in my admin panel, but it has 1 major bug, the mail settings page under configuration panel is showing not properly,..like it shows page have 9 settings in mail,..but it has only 3 settings, i am selecting smtp option in mail setting but then it not shown extra options which i need to set under smtp thing Sad
Please help.

http://i.imgur.com/881BEWV.png
The error will be the missing file whisper.popup.js!?
(2016-07-29, 11:25 AM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]The error will be the missing file whisper.popup.js!?

Where shall i download it now O.o ?
It not came with plugin zip :\
This seems completely missing. Just wait whether notify the author.
This is indeed a bug which I thought to have fixed in the latest release but it turns out... I did not. Quite odd. I will investigate. BTW, the whisper.popup.js file is absolutely useless despite being included in the scripts list. That's not related to this issue at all and I will remove it in the next release, which is likely to be pushed in the next couple of weeks.

Please do not PM me with unsolicited messages next time. I will not reply nor help anybody who PMs me asking for private support.