MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i replace the "Administrator" text with a picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i'm asking about the part where it says Admin or mod or what ever underneath the username in a post i want to change that to an image how?
thx image below so im clear

[attachment=36655]
That's the custom title text, i don't think you can replace it with an image, without making code changes. Below that is the group stars, and below that would be the group image if one is set. You can set the group image in ACP -> Users & Groups -> Administrators -> group image
Like this? First you need to find a "badge" pack you like.

Once you found one and downloaded it, log into your server FTP and go to images/groupimages/english and out the badges you downloaded there.

Now log into ACP and go to users & groups/groups, now select a group you want to add the badge too.

Go down to "Group Image" and put the path to the badge you want, ex. "images/groupimages/english/Glow_Forum_Ranks_Member.png"
(2016-07-29, 10:14 PM)Phantomz Wrote: [ -> ]Like this? First you need to find a "badge" pack you like.

Once you found one and downloaded it, log into your server FTP and go to images/groupimages/english and out the badges you downloaded there.

Now log into ACP and go to users & groups/groups, now select a group you want to add the badge too.

Go down to "Group Image" and put the path to the badge you want, ex. "images/groupimages/english/Glow_Forum_Ranks_Member.png"

YES! thx and im going to make my own images but thx Smile