MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hide Links from Guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys.

I have been playing around with MyBB for quite a while but now I'm trying to fix something and they are proving to be quite a pain in the neck.

So basically I designed a menu and now I  added Link to User CP and Inbox which is easy, I can do it in header templates. However when I sign out I want them to disappear. How can I achieve this? How can I make it in such a way that when I sign out of my account instead of the button of UCP/Inbox I see a Register/Login button?

If you cannot understand the question please state it below I'll do my best to be more descriptive.

Cheers!
You need to use both header_welcomeblock_guest and header_welcomeblock_member templates present inside header templates and put seperate code inside these template Smile
And in header template call {$welcomeblock}

This way you will have header_welcomeblock_guest for code realted to guest (from here you can make code disappear)

Regards
WallBB
Yeah I figured this out. This topic can be locked and and marked as solved lads.
Also you can try a plugin for MyBB - check out the MyBB download section - Hide links...