MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View Group - change group names order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I change the order of usergroups, is it even possible with this plugin?

[Image: usergroups.png]
I don't know if it is possible with this plugin, but you can add this manually in your index without the use of this plugin.
You could try my plugin "Group Sort", which allows editing the display order of the groups - if that plugin is actually using that order. http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=753
I manually edited the SQL in the plugin to include 'order_by'.

$query = $db->simple_select("usergroups",
                         "gid,title,namestyle",
                         "gid NOT IN ('".str_replace(',', '\',\'', $mybb->settings['viewgroups_groups'])."')",
                         array('order_by'=>"showforumteam DESC, isbannedgroup ASC, disporder ASC, gid")
                 );

showforumteam: 1 for groups that appear on the "Show Forum Team" page; 0 for others (I want the forum team first)
isbannedgroup: 1 for banned groups; 0 for others (I want banned groups last)
disporder: This dictates the order groups are shown on the "Show Forum Team" page; I would want this field editable for other groups, so that Member shows before Newbie.
gid: group id.
See I do not use plugins for that none alone with this line of code do I add and remove accurate and that I want to put, so I leave this, if they have any questions they can put in this part ..

1- AdminCP
2- Styles and Templates
3- Default Templates
4- Index
5- Index who_is_online

And there he is stuck at the end of the last line, any questions please talk to help you can not much about this CMS but more or less I defend

<tr>
<td class="tcat2" colspan="8"><span class="smalltext"><strong>Grupos de Usuarios</strong></span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow3" colspan="6"><span class="smalltext"><span style="color:#BF0000;"><strong><em>Administradores</em></strong></span> - <span style="color: #CC00CC;"><strong>Super Moderatores</strong></span> - <span style="color:#005E03;"><strong>Moderatores</strong></span> - <span style="color:#Black;"><b>Miembros</b></span> - <span style="color:#858000;"><s>Baneados</s></span></td>
<td class="aftertrow3"></td>
</tr>