MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: template questiton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am configuring a new page and need your help.. I am blind in my right eye( hense the constant spelling mistakes LOL ) and have problems configuring and sometimes seeing if I have done it correctly especially colors. So if you can help me identify this section on global CSS I would appreciate it.. also if you can tell me if it is the right color or blue.. it should be color #0087AE

Here is the screenshot to the area.. I have the panel changed but the part that says forum etc and the line I am not sure about:

My Forum is :
http://www.ebook-mecca.com
You can go to global.css and search for .thead and edit the colour there. But the colour that is set is the one that you posted above.
The part that says forum and the line (bottom-border) is set by tcat in the global.css, but you do have them changed.
I fixed it... take a look LOL It took me a bit because I am having some trouble today until my new contacts and glasses come in the next couple weeks but I played with it and got it by having my hubby and firefox help hahahaha.
Please use a descriptive topic title when creating threads. A descriptive topic title is something that relates to the issue you are asking for support regarding. For example, "Template Question" or "Database connection error" It will stop your threads being locked in the future.
Okay so very sorry Ben, I understand.